Hotels on South Broadway Avenue in Tyler
Courtyard by Marriott, South Broadway Avenue, Tyler, Texas
South Broadway Avenue is a major north-south corridor through Tyler. It is also known as US Highway 69 in certain sections.
Along South Broadway is located the largest concentration of hotels in the Tyler area, stretching roughly from Rieck Road south to Toll Loop 49.
This area also features numerous shopping centers and malls, offering Dillards, Target, Wal-Mart, Macy's, Lowe's, Kohl's, Barnes & Noble, and dozens more retail outlets.
South Broadway is home to a growing number of name-brand restaurants such as Chuy's, Outback, Cheddar's, Olive Garden, Panera Bread, Slim Chickens and many more.
Lodging options along South Broadway include the following:
- Courtyard by Marriott, new in 2010 - 7424 South Broadway.
- Residence Inn by Marriott, just off South Broadway, next to Kohl's, at 350 West Heritage Drive. Opened in November 2014. 124 rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites, Tyler South - at the Village at Cumberland Park, South Broadway Avenue and Toll Loop 49. Opened in the fall of 2015.
- Hilton Garden Inn - South Broadway at Grande Boulevard, on the Tyler Trails system.
- Holiday Inn South Broadway - South Broadway, near Chuy's, across from Outback Steakhouse and Olive Garden.
Hilton Garden Inn, Tyler, Texas (Staff photo)
- Candlewood Suites - Rieck Road, one block off South Broadway.
- Comfort Suites at the S. Broadway Mall - Rieck Road, one block off South Broadway.
- Sleep Inn & Suites - 5555 Donnybrook Avenue near Rieck Road, two blocks off South Broadway.
- Country Inn and Suites by Carlson - just off South Broadway near Robert E. Lee Drive, next to Papacita's Mexican restaurant and across from Cheddar's.
Hampton Inn & Suites at The Village at Cumberland Park, Tyler, Texas (Staff photo)